Monday 5 November 2012

Fashion Blogger Challenge!

Hey dolls!

I stumbled across this blogger challenge while surfing the web as you do and found myself bubbling with excitement, let me fill you in!

So, the challenge is to come up with 5 gift ideas all under £35 - the major plus here being that all the gifts are accessible & affordable! I based my gift plan on the weather and of course the amazing holiday that's coming up! (Christmas yaaay!) But it's all up to you what you base yours around and why. 

The challenge closes on the 9th November 2012 and winners will be announced on 16th November. The lucky winner recieves a £35 gift voucher from a retailer of your choice out of these options: ASOS, Topshop, Amazon or Boohoo OR if you'd prefer you can get a 3 month subscription to Joliebox! (Amazing offer!) If you want more information & to enter definitely look on the website www.giftsvouchers.co.uk to make sure you have a chance! :)


Personalised Disney Pajamas- £22/ Cable Knit Slippers- £20/ Marc Jacobs Daisy (Purse spray)- £28/ Laura Ashley Christmas Mug- £22/ Topshop lipstick in Mischief- £10

I picked these items out with specific people in mind whom I know very well and hopefully would all like my choices!  Although I'm sure everyone will agree on the saying 'it's the thought that counts!' which is very true! :) I love the crunchy autumn leaves & winter but best of all Christmas! I love being around my family and eating so much you can't breathe properly! 
I hope you are all well and staying wrapped up warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment